How to use SKINSWAP bonus code?
Before you begin your trading adventure on Skinswap, make sure to take advantage of our promo code “cybersport,” which grants you a 1% bonus on all your transactions!
What makes this offer even more appealing is that you can apply it multiple times before each trade you conduct, making it the most advantageous deal available on Skinswap. To claim this bonus, all you need to do is:
- Visit https://skinswap.com/trade/.
- In the field located just above the “trade” button, enter “cybersport.”
- Click on the bolt icon.
What is SkinSwap?
SkinSwap is a recently introduced platform with a dedicated mission to streamline the immediate trading and selling of CS:GO and Rust skins. Although they started with a limited inventory, they have now expanded to offer a diverse range of items at various price points.
One notable feature of SkinSwap is its skin-selling option, allowing players to effortlessly exchange their in-game items for cryptocurrency or cash through PayPal or Venmo. While prices may be slightly lower compared to specialized skin marketplaces, the platform’s primary focus on convenience and quick instant cash-out services makes it an appealing choice for those looking to convert their in-game skins into real-world currency.
Is SkinSwap Legit?
Yes, we believe SkinSwap is legitimate. Here’s a quick summary:
- SkinSwap is operated by the same team that runs RustySell, ensuring a trustworthy and reliable experience for users.
- The platform has gained significant popularity within the online trading community, attracting an estimated 100,000 monthly visitors, as reported by SimilarWeb data.
- Any surplus value resulting from trades is promptly credited to your SkinSwap account balance, providing flexibility for future transactions.
- SkinSwap’s cash-out service emphasizes transparency and is free of hidden fees, enabling users to easily convert their virtual assets into real-world value.
- The website operates over a secure SSL-encrypted connection, signified by the padlock icon on the left side of the address bar, ensuring a secure and protected browsing experience for all users.