This Waxpeer review will show you everything the site has to offer. We will also find out whether Waxpeer is legit or not. Also list of full Waxpeer promo codes.
- Completely peer-to-peer marketplace
- Has detailed price history graphs
- Users can play with their items while they are listed for sale
- Charges a selling fee of only 5.9%
- Limited selection of skins for Rust
- Selling a large number of items can be inconvenient
- All deposits and withdrawals through cryptocurrency
What is Waxpeer?
Waxpeer is a peer-to-peer (P2P) platform facilitating skin trading for CS:GO and Rust, connecting buyers and sellers seamlessly. Its advanced browser extension provides added security, reducing the chances of accidental incorrect trades.
A significant advantage of P2P marketplaces like Waxpeer is the ability to bypass Steam’s seven-day trading cooldown for recently exchanged items. Moreover, users can actively play CS:GO while their skins are listed for sale on Waxpeer. With a low selling fee of only 5.9%, it presents a potentially more profitable option for sellers compared to other marketplaces.
Is Waxpeer Legit?
Yes, we believe Waxpeer is legitimate. Here’s a quick summary:
- Operational since 2019, Waxpeer has earned a generally good reputation among its users.
- Waxpeer attracts around 50,000 monthly visitors, as reported by SimilarWeb data.
- The platform’s protective browser extension and application ensure users are less likely to accept false trades, enhancing security.
- As a fully peer-to-peer marketplace for skins, Waxpeer provides a direct and secure trading environment for buyers and sellers.
- The website operates on a secure SSL-encrypted connection, indicated by a padlock icon on the left side of the address bar, ensuring users’ connections are safe and protected.
Latest Waxpeer Bonus Code
Unfortunately we don’t have any Waxpeer at the moment