This CS Trade review will show you everything the site has to offer. We will also find out whether CSTrade is legit or not. Also list of full CSTrade promo codes.
- CSGO, Dota 2, Rust, H1Z1, and TF2 supported
- Accepts skins valued at less than 50 cents
- Wide range of skins available for all supported games
- Free 2% name bonus available
- Poorly designed webpage
What is CS Trade?
CSTrade is a multi-game skin trading platform with a variety of skins available for exchange, especially in CSGO. Although their inventory is not vast, they offer a decent selection of skins for each supported game. One unique feature is their acceptance of lower-value skins, including those valued at less than 50 cents, a rarity among trading bots.
Is CSTrade Legit?
Yes, we believe CS Trade is legitimate. Here’s a quick summary:
- According to SimilarWeb data, CS.Trade receives over 150,000 monthly visitors.
- Excess from trades is stored in your site balance for future transactions.
- The platform is transparent about fees and offers accurate item pricing.
- There is a base trading fee of 10% for CSGO skins.
- The website operates on a secure SSL-encrypted connection, identifiable by the padlock icon on the left side of the address bar, ensuring a secure connection.
Latest CS.Trade Bonus Code
Unfortunately we don’t have any CS Trade codes at the moment