This BuffMarket review will show you everything the site has to offer. We will also find out whether BuffMarket is legit or not. Also list of full BuffMarket promo codes.
- BuffMarket is the global version of Buff163, the largest third-party CS:GO marketplace
- A fully peer-to-peer marketplace for CS:GO
- Base selling fee of only 4.5%
- Useful sorting options for applied stickers
- The marketplace requires installation of their application
- Not recommended for items under $1
What is Buff Market?
Buff Market is a P2P platform where players can buy and sell virtual skins from CS:GO, Knivesout, and Badlanders. It is operated by the same company behind Buff163, the largest third-party CS:GO skin marketplace.
Due to Chinese website regulations, non-Chinese citizens cannot use real money payment methods for deposits or withdrawals on Buff163. To address this, Buff Market was created as a global website without any restrictions, allowing all users to transact freely. However, BuffMarket has a more limited selection of skin listings compared to Buff163, as it lacks the Chinese user base present on the latter.
Is BuffMarket Legit?
Yes, we believe Buff Market is legitimate. Here’s a quick summary:
- Operated by the same group as Buff163, the largest third-party global skin marketplace
- Buff.Market receives over 150,000 monthly visitors, according to SimilarWeb
- Transparent fee structure for deposits and withdrawals via bank transfer
- Owned by NetEase, Inc, a prominent Chinese technology company
- The website runs on a secure SSL-encrypted connection, verified by a padlock icon on the left side of the address bar, ensuring a secure connection.
Latest BuffMarket Bonus Code
Unfortunately we don’t have any Buff Market at the moment